How to Start a business in Australia?
Those who are planning to start a business in Australia this guide will help them to get detailed information. You need to check if you qualify for an Australian business visa. After that, follow the Department of Industry, Innovation, and Science Guidelines. The guide will give you a better understanding to do the thing in the right manner.
So, you are planning to migrate and start a business in Australia. All you need to know which you need to apply for and how the business can be set up once you reach there. Continue reading to learn the different visa options.
Ideally, it is best to hire a business visa agent Brisbane as they are aware of all the rules and regulations which need to be followed. If you are not able to get the right information or facing problems to choose the right visa type then seek help from our experienced and skilled migration agent Brisbane.
Selecting the correct Visa type
To start the business in Australia, there are three Business Innovation and Investment visas:
- Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 188) (Temporary)
- Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 188) (Permanent)
- Business Talent Visa (subclass 132) (Permanent)
Checking if you Qualify for the Business Innovation and Investment visas
You should start the migration process with the immigration assessment. You should do it through a licensed migration agent. Let’s take a look at all the visa types.
- The Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 188) (Temporary)
Firstly, you need to qualify to apply for the visa and with you can:
– Set up and manage a business in Australia
– Own and run an existing business in Australian
– Invest in state or territory in Australia
You can apply for the application under one of 3 streams which are business innovation stream, significant investor steam, and investor stream.
- The Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 188) (Permanent)
This is the permanent residency phase and it allows you to:
– To own and manage a business in Australia
– Do Business and investment activity
– Do Entrepreneurial activity in Australia
The eligibility of this visa will depend on you need to have a subclass 188 and meet all the essential requirements.
- The Business Talent visa (subclass 132) (Permanent)
This visa type is for prospective migrants who want to invest or set up business in Australia. Those who fulfill all the requirements will get permanent residency in Australia. It includes 2 different streams:
– Significant Business History stream
Business owners with high caliber
– Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream
Applicants who have secured venture capital from the AVCAL.
Checklist to start the business in Australia
A simple checklist to start a business in Australia:
- Get an assessment to check the qualification for the business visa.
- Work with your licensed immigration agent to submit your visa application.
- Receive your visa.
- Select the business structure to choose the visa application.
- Register an Australian Business Number.
- Register your business name and trademark.
- Register a website name
- Arrange business insurance.
- Determine the taxes.
- Business & company registration.
- Look for business premise.
If you have any doubts in your mind then you should talk to our migration agent for up-to-date information and increase your chances of approval.