Today I start a new and exciting adventure. I’d like to introduce Federica Romani from Bodas Wedding to you. It’s a reference website about wedding planning that I’ve been following for a long time now. That’s why it’s something special that they wanted to answer to our Villais test:
1. First things first. Your dream wedding takes place… at daytime or nighttime?
2. ¿Spring, summer, autumn or winter?
End of summer (September).
3. Some of the most spectacular weddings of these past months had a full sleeve wedding as the star. What’s your take on that? Yes or no to full sleeve bridal gowns?
Yes, without a doubt.
4. White will always be white, the color of brides. Is it changing or will it still be the most chosen color?
I think in the following years brides will adapt to new fashion trends and each year’s color pallette. We see brides using a touch of color with shoes, veils and headdresses more and more everyday. Even on their dress.
5. What can never be missing from a bride’s wedding day emergency kit?
A small sewing kit, toothbrush, spare comfortable footwear, freshening towels and a stain removal spray.
6. Bachelorette party with friends or with your couple? ?
7. Time for one of the most sensitive decisions for brides: the hairstyle: updo, braids, down? Which one do you prefer?
Well, it depends on a number of things: the hair itself, the dress, shape of the face, makeup… The most important thing is to feel comfortable and natural with whatever style one chooses
9. Would you say veils would still be a trend on 2016 dresses?
10. Who is the designer that left a bigger mark on you?
Laure de Sagazan, her designs are outstanding. Very feminine and elegant while still creative and different from anything else.
11. A trend for 2016 no one should miss on their wedding…
Rose quartz, I’m a fan ?
12. Pick a dress from Villais or CALA…
Thank you so much, Federica! It’s been a true pleasure meeting you and getting to know your view on the world of weddings. If you want to know more about it visit www.bodaswedding.com It’ll definitely be worth your while. And remember: be #CustomMade.